Thursday, March 26, 2009
Easter Pictures in the Commons Area!
Hi everyone, I am new to the community but wanted to let you know that I will be taking Easter pictures in the Commons area next week! I am a stay-at-home-mom first with a side business as a photographer. I have a mommy bunny and 2 baby bunnies that I will use for the photos. The only pretty day on the forecast for next week, that I am available, is Wednesday. If anyone is interested, please contact me at shannon@shannonwatsonphoto.com To view some of my work, please visit my website www.shannonwatsonphoto.com This will give you an idea of my style of photography. I just wanted to open this up to the neighborhood, since it will be taking place right in your backyard. The fee is $30 (20 minute session) with 1 - 5x7 and 8 wallets (guaranteed back by Easter) or $50 (20 minute session) with a copyright released disk of all pictures. This is first come first serve, so email me quickly! I enjoy Stone Creek so far and hope to meet you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shannon, My name is Melanie .I just saw your post and looked at your site. Your pictures are great! I actually went to school with your sister..small world. Unfortuately I work on Wed's so I wont be able to do the Easter pictures :( I just wanted to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood!! Hope to see you around.
Post a Comment