Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share events, neighborhood news, and other related information. Please keep all posts and comments related to our neighborhood and remember that this is a public blog so please do not publish personal information.
1 comment:
I totally agree! I actually was logging onto the computer to start a post about the parking when I realized someone else already had-THANK YOU! There have been cars parked outside in the street in front of my house almost every weekend (overnight). It makes it difficult when trying to maneuver in and out of my driveway when it is dark out! It is also a huge safety issue as it is already difficult to see if anyone is approaching on the other side of the hill. My daughter is a light sleeper and the sound of car doors late at night and early in the morning scare her, as they are right outside her bedroom window. I think that if you have guests, please have them use use your driveway-I know it's makes it inconvenient for you getting in and out, but at least it doesn't make it inconvenient for the rest of us (as it's not our guests). If your driveway is full then park on the street-if overnight, encourage them to go to the small area where we have a bonfire each year (where the cars are out of the way and not endangering anyone). Sorry to vent, but something needs to be done.
Melissa H.
1024 NH
Post a Comment